May 25 @ 12:00 pm - 12:30 pmFree
Come learn, share and hear from others over lunch about a variety of parenting topics!
How to Send Your Kid to College Without Going Broke
with Benjamin Packard
Financial Advisor, Frozen 2 Aficionado and Buyer of Generic Cheerios
This workshop is geared toward parents who’d like to help their kids pay for college but don’t know where to start. The workshop will cover the nuts and bolts of saving for college, and the information will be shared in an accessible and easy to understand format. Several bad dad jokes will be made during the duration of the workshop.
This workshop will answer the following questions:
– How much should I be saving for college?
– What’s the best way to save for college?
– How do student loans work?
– Are private universities really worth it?
– What on earth is a 529 plan?