Temple Beth Shalom: Navigating Medicare 101
April 19 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Temple Beth Shalom congregant Michelle Feibus is also known as “The Medicare Superwoman” for her knowledge and genuine interest in helping people navigate the complex world of Medicare. Her free advice through speaking engagements and personal one-on-one help have earned her a reputation as a trusted and valuable resource throughout Texas. Her goal is to clear up the confusion surrounding Medicare in order to provide people with peace of mind.
Navigating the ins and outs of Medicare planning can be a daunting task. If you are turning 65 or retiring soon, this educational presentation could be helpful. Michelle will be addressing such topics as:
- Who needs to sign up for Medicare?
- How can penalties be avoided?
- What are Parts A, B, C, D of Medicare?
- What’s the difference between a Medicare Supplement and a Medicare Advantage plan?
- What’s the impact of an HSA plan and COBRA with Medicare?
There will be ample time for questions.
Michelle is a licensed, independent sales agent (but this is an educational session, not a sales pitch).
To reserve your place and get the Zoom link, email Bernie Mayoff or call 972-670-2099.