Generations Campaign Overview
Generations is the first Capital Campaign since the Dell Jewish Community Campus opened in January 2000. Your gift will help us reach our $25 million goal to support new construction, renovations and sustainability initiatives.
A World-Class City. A World-Class Jewish Community. See Video below.
The World-Class Vision Includes:
• New family-friendly facilities including a waterpark, tennis courts, a new playscape, and an outdoor pavilion.
• New JCC building with a central main entrance, information kiosk and gathering space.
• New cultural center with a theater and gallery to host expanded arts, Jewish educational and cultural offerings, including concerts, lectures, films, plays, comedy nights and literary events.
• Expanded fitness center with multiple group exercise studios, personal training equipment and space, and massage, physical therapy, nutrition and rehabilitation services.
• Renovated and updated facilities, including the Community Hall, Early Childhood Program classrooms and playground, kitchen and locker rooms.
• Jewish Family Service moving on-site. JFS is Shalom Austin's social service branch that provides a wide array of mental health and support services to individuals and families.
• An endowment fund to maintain both current buildings and new construction.
Should you have any questions or ideas about the future of the Dell Jewish Community Campus, feel free to contact Generations Co-Chairs Judy Waxman and Keith Zimmerman, or Generations Campaign Director Harriett Kirsh Pozen at 512-735-8076.