The Children’s Soccer Experience!
Soccer Shots is a leader in youth soccer development for children ages 2-8. Our nationally recognized program offers a fun, quality and age appropriate introduction to youth sports. We offer three different programs to meet each child’s development needs. See below to find the program that is right for your child.
THE “THREE CS” – COACHING, COMMUNICATION AND CURRICULUM.
The foundation of Soccer Shots is our relentless commitment to providing best-in-class coaching, communication and curriculum.
- The best coaches in the business
- An exceptional customer experience with ongoing communication
- Expert-approved curriculum that aligns with early childhood education standards
Soccer Shots Mini is a high-energy program introducing children to fundamental soccer principles, such as using your feet, dribbling, and the basic rules of the game. Through fun games, songs and positive reinforcement, children will begin to experience the joy of playing soccer and being active.
Soccer Shots Classic utilizes creative and imaginative games to focus on basic soccer skills like dribbling, passing and shooting. We also highlight a positive character trait each session such as respect, teamwork and appreciation.
Soccer Shots Premier focuses on individual skill, fitness, and sportsmanship, providing an opportunity will also be introduced to compeitino in developmentally appropriate manner.
Sundays | June 20 – August 8
9:10 – 9:40 AM | Ages 2-3 (Mini)
9:50 – 10:30 AM | Ages 3-5 (Classic)
10:40 – 11:20 AM | Ages 5-8 (Premier)
No Class: July 4
COVID SAFETY PROTOCOLS
We are thrilled to welcome Soccer Shots back to our campus! Please review our COVID safety procedures for outdoor classes. You are the first line of defense in keeping our community healthy.
- Masks are not required outdoors, if you remain six feet apart. Masks are required for ages 2 and up inside the building.
- Please limit spectators to one parent/adult per participants
- Spectators must remain socially distanced
- All participants will access the field through the gate located at the east end of the Sports & Fitness parking lot
- Outdoor restrooms are available at the fields.
- Participants and spectators will have their temperature checked by Soccer Shots / Shalom Austin staff and answer a series of COVID health screening questions
- If you have a fever of 100.4 or higher or you answer yes to any of the questions, you will not be permitted to enter the Sports & Fitness area. Staff can retake your temperature if the reading seems inaccurate