Make a Splash at Your Next Event!
About Our Facility
- 8-lane lap pool with a basketball hoop.
- Activity pool with spray features, five dumping buckets, water tables and two youth slides.
- 30-foot slide tower with two slides, one enclosed and one open. Must be 48 inches tall to ride.
- Snack bar with tasty treats including healthy and nutritional options
- All swimmers must follow our Safe Swimmer Policy
- For more information visit our website
- Two hours of access to the Lap Pool, Children’s Activity Pool, and Waterslides. Set up and clean up may take place 30 minutes prior to and after your event.
- Staff available to help with set-up/ clean-up.
- Dedicated space with tables and chairs under one of our shade structures. Each shade structure has six tables each with four chairs.
- Invite the number of guests (JCC members or non-members) for your selected package. All guests will need to complete our waiver prior to attending. Both parents of children must complete the waiver. The wavier can be completed online, in advance, or at the Welcome Desk the day of the event.
For more information and booking email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Number of Guests||Price for 2 Hours|
|150+||Full Facility Required|
Saturday : 12:30pm – 2:30pm | 3:30pm – 5:30pm
Sunday : 10am – 12pm* | 1pm – 3pm | 4pm – 6pm
*Waterslides not available during this time.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When can we host our pool party? Parties are typically hosted on the weekend during our blocked party times; however, there is limited weekday space.
- Will the pool remain open to other swimmers? Yes, private parties are available for an additional fee.
- How do I secure my date? Rentals dates and times are awarded on a first come-first served basis and often book more than 30 days in advance.
- What sort of food may we bring? Parties can bring their own food and drink and can purchase items from the snack bar if it’s open. No pork or shellfish permitted per JCC Kashrut policy.
Please contact us today for more information or to secure your date!