Make a Splash at Your Next Event!
About Our Facility
- 8-lane lap pool with a basketball hoop.
- Activity pool with spray features, five dumping buckets, water tables and two youth slides.
- 30-foot slide tower with two slides, one enclosed and one open. Must be 48 inches tall to ride.
- Snack bar with tasty treats including healthy and nutritional options
- All swimmers must follow our Safe Swimmer Policy
- For more information visit our website
- Two hours of access to the Lap Pool, Children’s Activity Pool, and Waterslides. Set up and clean up may take place 30 minutes prior to and after your event.
- Staff available to help with set-up/ clean-up.
- Dedicated space with tables and chairs under one of our shade structures. Each shade structure has six tables each with four chairs.
- Invite the number of guests (JCC members or non-members) for your selected package. All guests will need to complete our waiver prior to attending. Both parents of children must complete the waiver. The wavier can be completed online, in advance, or at the Welcome Desk the day of the event.
Memorial Day through Labor Day:
Saturday: 12:30pm – 2:30pm | 3:30pm – 5:30pm
Sunday: 10am – 12pm* | 1:00pm – 3:00pm | 4pm – 6pm
Pre-Memorial Day and Post Labor Day:
Saturday: 12:00pm – 2:00pm | 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Sunday: 10am – 12pm* | 1 – 3pm, 2 – 4pm or 3 – 5pm
*Waterslides not available during this time.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When can we host our pool party? Parties are typically hosted on the weekend during our blocked party times; however, there is limited weekday space. Special requests can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Will the pool remain open to other swimmers? Yes, private parties are available at an additional fee.
- How do I secure my date? Rentals dates and times are awarded on first come-first served basis and often book more than 30 days in advance.
- What sort of food may we bring? Parties can bring their own food and drink and can purchase items from the snack bar if it’s open. No pork or shellfish permitted per JCC Kashrut policy.
- Who is included in the guest count? All party guests – JCC members and non-Members, children and adults are included in the count.
- What happens if the weather does not look great leading up to our event? We watch the weather closely leading into the weekend. It’s your decision if you want to reschedule or proceed with the event. In the event of cancellation due to weather, all payments made to date are transferable to another party in the same rental season or you can receive a refund less the non-refundable deposit.
- What happens if it rains during our party? If it’s raining and the pool remains open, the party can continue. We only close the pool for thunder/ lightning or if it’s raining too hard that we cannot see the bottom of the pool. If it’s safe to remain on the pool deck, the party can gather under your designated shade structure and wait for the pool to re-open otherwise you would need to wait inside the JCC.
- Is there an indoor space dedicated to birthday parties at the pool? No, if you are interested in reserving an indoor space as a back-up please visit shalomaustin.org/rentals/