JCC Piranhas Summer Swim Team
Welcome to the 2017 Swim Team!
Our Annual Summer Kick-off party is Sunday, April 30 from 4-5 PM
May 1-July 10
Our coaches are excited to swim into summer! Our goal is to have fun, improve strokes, build endurance and compete in multiple weekend swim meets. The season also includes a Summer Kick-off Party, “Sunday-Funday Workouts”, and our Annual Piranhas Awards Banquet.
Swim Team Registration Checklist:
- New to the team? Schedule a tryout. Contact Aquatics Assistant Manager Brittany Moody at email@example.com.
- If you're a returning swimmer or after your successful tryout, register on http://www.jccpiranhas.com/.
- Register/Submit payment.
- Visit SwimFreak to purchase swimsuit and gear.
- Attend practice to receive Piranhas t-shirt and swim cap.
- 4 - 4:30 PM Ages 6 and Under
- 4:30 - 5:30 PM Ages 7 & 8
- 5:30 - 6:30 PM Ages 9-10
- 6:15 - 7:30 PM dry-land/pool Ages 11 and up
- 10-10:30 AM Ages 6 and Under
- 10:30 -11:15 AM Ages 7-10 years
- 11:15 -12 PM Ages 11 and up
JCC Piranhas Summer League Swim Team Fees:
Member-First Child $245 Non-member First Child $290
Member-Additional Sibling $225 Non-member Additional Sibling $270