Hypertrophy, Strength & Power Traning for Youth
There is a deep connection between physical fitness and mental well-being. I utilize science-back protocols to guide my training approach to achieve holistic health. I aim to educate my clients by providing them with the knowledge and tools associated with researched and peer-reviewed practices they can implement long after working with me. We will implement progressive overload and periodization protocols paired with data-driven decision making to foster both physical and mental strength, resilience and well-being.
TRAINING TIP: “Slow and controlled at a high intensity is the way to go.”
- S. Biology focus in Bioinformatics – University of Texas at Austin
- Assistant Instructor for PED 107C: 7-Weight Training – University of Texas at Austin
- NASM Youth Exercise Specialist; Hyperice Hypervolt Certified
- Hyperice Normatec Certified
- Technogym Knowledge Certified