JOIN THE CLUB MADE JUST FOR KIDS!
Monday – Friday & Sundays | 9 AM – 12 PM | Ages 3 months – 8 years old
JCC Family Membership required to participate.
Kids Club is a member-based babysitting program that allows families to take full advantage of their time at the JCC. Open to children 3 months – 8 years old, Kids Club is your drop-off destination when you visit the JCC for a group exercise class, to work out in the fitness center, take a tennis lesson, or to enjoy some time at the pool. While you’re enjoying the JCC, your children will be enjoying their JCC, too!
Fees: $10 per hour –
Children 18 months and older: 2 hour maximum
Children under 18 months: 1 hour maximum
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Reservations are required for children/infants to attend kid club.
- There is a limit of 2 infants under the age of 18 months per reservation hour and 6 children over the age of 18 months per reservation hour.
- Reservations can be made for children 18 months and older for a maximum of 2 hours.
- Reservations can be made for children under 18 months for a maximum of 1 hour.
- There is a 10 minute drop off and pick up window before and after scheduled times.
- Reservations can be made up to a week in advance and close 8 hours prior to the reservation time (i.e reservations will close at 1 AM for the 9 AM reservation hour)
- Reservations will need to be made per child
For the safety of your child as well as the other children in Kids Club, you may not bring a child to our program for one business day after having any of the following symptoms:
- A fever
- Intestinal disturbance accompanied by diarrhea or vomiting
- Any undiagnosed rash
- Sore or discharging eyes or ears
- Profuse, colored nasal discharge
- A communicable disease
- Children must be free of all above symptoms and show no signs of illness when entering the program.
- Kids Club Staff CANNOT administer medication.
Kids Club Handbook
For more information, view our Kids Club Handbook.
Why Choose Kids Club?
- Take classes or work out at ease! Kids Club is the perfect babysitting program for you to get your workout in and not have to worry about childcare
- Trained Staff
- Friendship! Your child(ren) will have opportunities to hang out with friends our make new ones.
- Affordable pricing
- Membership perk! One of the many perks of being a member at the Dell JCC
- Arts & Crafts
- Reading Corner
- Building Blocks
- & More!
Kids Club is an awesome place to hang out and play with so many fun activities in a clean and spacious enviroment.
Join Our Staff!
There’s no better place to spend your time than working in Kids Club at the J.
All staff receive complimentary JCC memberships!