ACCOUNTABILITY, GUIDANCE & SPECIFICITY
We provide customized training plans to fit your body & lifestyle.
InBody Body Composition Analysis
15-30 Minutes | Register Here
Monitoring changes with a simple weight scale or Body Mass Index provides limited ability to accurately track changes as they only highlight changes in weight and thus fail to encompass progress in muscle gain or fat loss. To support ongoing success through physical activity, understanding body composition with InBody is key.
In less than 45 seconds, the InBody 570 Test provides personal trainers with easy-to-understand, accurate and objective measurements to evaluate a your body composition:
- Assess muscle distribution and target areas weakened by injury.
- Identify muscle and fat imbalances in each segment of the body.
- Monitor changes to determine efficacy of an exercise program and diet plans to ensure long-term success.
The Teen Fitness Certification Program enables teens to use our facility safely and gain confidence in pursuing a healthy lifestyle. The program is 5-days in total, 4-days with a Trainer, and 1-day with a Nutritionist for 60-minutes each. The curriculum includes:
1) Orientation and Facility Tour
2) Proper Warm-up and Cool-down
3) Exercise Technique and Form
4) Safe Use of Equipment
5) Injury Prevention, Injury Response and First Aid
6) Program Design and Goal Setting
7) Nutrition and Hydration
8) Fitness Etiquette and Behavior
To work with a Personal Trainer, complete a Training Intake Form.
You’ll receive a follow-up call within 3 business days. Scheduling will be facilitated through direct communication between yourself and the designated Trainer.
24-hour cancellation requirement on all services.